IS ASB FOR YOU?
Monday February 2, 2014 in the Emitte Center 7:30pm!
Learn about the different roles on ASB and chat with current ASB members to get an idea of whether or not you would like to run for the 2014-15 school year!
Chiropractor on Campus today!
Dr. Michels will be on campus in the training room of the gym TODAY from 2:30pm -4:00pm (January 31.) To make an appointment please e-mail email@example.com or call 503.589.8193.
CASCADE OUTDOOR SCHOOL NEEDS YOU!
Do you enjoy science, camp counseling and investing in the lives of kids? Are you looking for a fun way to earn a Reach credit? Come to an informational meeting Tuesday, February 4th at 4:30 p.m. in PV 107. Katy Ranzoni from Cascade School District will be there to share how you can help with Cascade Junior High’s Outdoor School program in April. Counselors and teachers are always needed. Questions? Contact Cara Teterud at firstname.lastname@example.org.
THE CORBANATOR IS ALIVE AND WELL! AND YOU CAN BE A PART!
If you would like to improve your grammar and/or punctuation skills, this workshop is for you. Sign up at the registrar’s office for En 091.
- You will earn one credit.
- You will have fun.
- You will pay no money.
- You will learn.
- You will have no homework or tests.
Join us in AC4422 next Thursday (and every Thursday during February).
Questions? Email email@example.com
Corban Experience is almost here!!!
Corban Experience is a week and a half away. WOOHOO!!! However, we are still short on hosts! Jared Hernandez will willingly send another ridiculous and pathetic picture of himself to you as an incentive if you are willing to help. We are especially in need of guys. Sign up at the link below or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have already signed up and are willing to host another student. Thank you all!
You know those little floaty rings kids use to stay afloat? Yep…. That’s you guys….. Blessings!
Valentine’s Day is coming!!
Do you want to do something extra nice for that special someone in your life this Valentine’s Day? Why not treat your valentine to a totally unique and personalized video love note! On Tuesday, Feb. 11 from 12-2 p.m. in the coffee shop, and Wed. Feb. 12 from 5-7 in the dining hall, you may record, on video, your valentine greeting to a friend or loved one for only $2 or for $1, you may write a greeting. The recorded and written greetings will be posted on Hilltop Online February 14th, in a special video/slide show. In addition to surprising your sweetie, the funds will be used to help send your Hilltop editors to the Evangelical Press Association conference in Anaheim in the spring. For more information, contact email@example.com or kelseyLeavitt@corban.edu.
FROM THE REGISTRAR’S OFFICE:
- GRADUATING SENIORS YOU ARE INVITED TO: Grad Finale: Thursday, February 6th from 2:30 – 6:30 p.m. (open house) in the Emitte Center. If you are graduating this year you’ll want to stop by Grad Finale. Please join us to pick up your cap & gown and grad tickets. You may also order graduation announcements, class rings, meet our photographer, learn more about alumni and career services, student loans and much, much more…DON’T MISS THIS!!!
- GRADUATION REQUIREMENTS: FINAL COLLEGE TRANSCRIPTS DUE: If you have taken classes from another college or university all official transcripts from other institutions must be received in the Registrar’s Office by April 1st. All Reach requirements must be completed by April 1st of the senior year.
- DROPPING CLASSES: You have until Friday, March 14th to withdraw from classes. Please check online in SIS to make sure that your schedule is correct. If you need to drop a class, stop by the Registrar’s Office to pick up the necessary paperwork and pay the $10 fee per class dropped.
Writing help is available again this semester!
Help with grammar, punctuation, sentence structure and editing can be found on Tuesday from 6:00 -8:00, Wednesday from 4:00-6:00 and Thursday from 6:00-8:00. Stop by and sign up in Student Support (AC 3301) or just email Daren Milionis at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tax Form Now Available
If you were a student in the year 2013, you now have access to your 1098T form for the 2013 tax year on-line. To access your 1098T:
- First: go to https://sis.corban.edu
- Second: in the center column you will see a link to the 1098T, select that link.
- Third: enter your social security number
- Fourth: PIN enter your social security number again
- Fifth: put your cursor on the PDF and select.
Your 1098T will show and you can either print it, e-mail it, or save it, or do all three.
Already you guys are doing a beautiful job serving in Salem and the surrounding area! Thanks for your work. You are positively impacting children, the aging, animals, the poor, the earth, schools, churches, youth, and more!
Here are a few reminders:
1. To find the Reach forms, log on to CONVERGE, click on the HELP MENU, then REACH.
2. You are welcome to serve with an organization that is not on our partners list.
3. Project Registration forms should be submitted BEFORE you begin your service. 4. Upcoming due dates for Spring project completion:
a. For GRADUATING SENIORS: April 1, 2014
b. For everyone else: April 25, 2014
Contact Valerie Geer for questions or help.
Want a good job that’s waiting for you after graduation?
If so, it’s time to learn how (and how not) to craft a winning résumé and online profile. Dozens of Corban students already can testify: This works! Given today’s extremely competitive marketplace, why take any chances? Sign up now to attend IMPRESSIBLE™ YOU! Thursday, Feb. 6, 7 to 9 p.m., in the Psalm Performing Arts Center. Less than 75 tickets are still available. Email email@example.com right away.