CALLING ALL FANATICS!
- This weekend our men and women’s basketball teams host Southern Oregon and Oregon Tech. These schools have already pre-ordered many tickets for their fans and staff, and we cannot let them take over our gym! Friday and Saturday will be a “GOLD OUT!” Pass the word, we want all Corban fanatics wearing gold and filling our gym. This is our house, let’s keep it that way! Both our teams are looking to remain in the playoff picture against these opponents . OIT’s faithful Owl fans are highly motivated to cheer their head coach, Danny Miles, as he reaches for career win #1,000. Students, faculty, and staff are encouraged to “Pack the Barracks” and help make the C.E. Jeffers Sports Center a home court advantage for the Warriors.
- OREGON SPORTS AWARDS: Do not forget to cast your vote for four-time NAIA All-American, three-time CCC Player of the Year, and the NAIA’s all-time career home run queen Stephanie Nippert (Hull) as this year’s Ad Rutschman Small College Female Athlete of the Year! You can vote for free on-line at http://www.oregonlive.com/oregonsportsawards/vote.html. The award will be handed out on Sunday, February 9th, at the Nike World Headquarters in Beaverton in the state-of-the-art Stanford Theatre at the Tiger Woods Center. Be sure to cast your vote soon so that Stephanie can bring the trophy back to Salem.
- HOME OPENER: Corban’s baseball team officially opens its 2014 schedule on Saturday, February 1st, with an afternoon double header against NCAA Division III member Whitman beginning at noon on the varsity field at Wilsonville High School. Admission is free and directions from Corban University can be found here.
- Be sure to follow all the action this semester on-line at www.GoWarriorsGo.com, as fans can find the latest news about their favorite Warrior team or athlete.
SHOW DON’T TELL
“Show Don’t Tell” is Sunday, February 9th @ 7:00p.m. in the Psalm Center! Come for an evening of fun and watch your community show their stuff! 🙂
Upcoming Campus Recreation events:
- Co-Ed Indoor Soccer: Registrations close the 21st of February at 5pm.
- Badminton Two-Day Tournament: Registrations close the 25th of February at 5pm
Upcoming Outdoor Adventure Activities to be posted soon.