FINAL EXAMS: April 30th-May 3rd 2018
To view the final exam schedule follow this link: https://www.corban.edu/registrar/final-exam-schedule/
REMINDER: GRADUATION APPLICATIONS FOR TUG STUDENTS for 2018-19 graduates: DUE THIS FRIDAY, APRIL 27th by 4:00 p.m. in the Registrar’s Office
COMMENCEMENT 2018: CONGRATULATIONS TO THE CLASS OF 2018!
Graduates: Commencement will be held on Saturday, May 5th at 2:00 p.m. at the Salem Armory Auditorium. All graduates participating in the ceremony are required to attend a rehearsal, which will begin promptly at 12:15 p.m. at the Armory. Doors will open for your guests at 1:00 p.m. Please remember that this is a ticketed event and all guests must have a ticket to gain entry. For more information about commencement visit our website: https://www.corban.edu/registrar/commencement/
THERE IS STILL TIME TO SIGN UP FOR SUMMER ONLINE CLASSES:
Please stop by the Registrar’s Office to pick up a summer course registration form. There are two, eight week online sessions; the first beginning May 6th and the second July 1st. Tuition is $420 per credit hour and must be prepaid prior to being registered in the course.
FALL SEMESTER REGISTRATION:
One last reminder: Before you leave for summer break, please make sure that you have registered for your fall 2018 courses. If you are not planning to return, please notify the Registrar’s Office.
-From the Office of the Registrar
SPRING SEMESTER REGISTRATION 2017: It is time to start scheduling appointments with your academic advisor:
All graduating Seniors should already be registered for classes for spring semester 2017. Please check SIS to see if you need to make any changes to your spring schedule. *Please do this before October 31st.
*Students who have holds on their accounts will not be allowed to register. If you have a hold on your account you were contacted via your Corban e-mail by the Registrar’s Office, Student Life or Financial Services. Thank you for taking care of these before the start of registration.
UPDATED: Registration Dates: Registration will open on:
- Non-graduating Seniors & Juniors: Monday, October 31st
- Sophomores: Monday, November 7th
- Freshman: Monday, November 14th: All freshmen will receive their new advisor assignments in core group next week. Please wait to schedule an advising appointment until after this time.
*To be considered a:
Senior: you must have completed 93 credits before the start of fall semester.
Junior: 62 credits completed before the start of fall semester
Sophomore: 31 credits completed before the start of fall semester
Freshman: 0 – 30 credits completed before the start of fall semester
Withdrawing from a class?: The last day to withdraw from a class in Friday, October 28th.
If you need to withdraw from a class, please stop by the Registrar’s Office to pick up a course change card. Once you have the required signatures, please return the form to the Registrar’s Office along with your $10 fee per class withdrawn.
Final High School Due:
- Freshman: If you have not submitted your final high school transcript, please put in a request now to have it sent to the Registrar’s Office at Corban. You will have a hold on your account which will prevent you from being able to register until your transcript has been received in the Registrar’s Office. If you have any questions please stop by the Registrar’s Office between 9 – 4, Monday – Friday
Graduating this year?
- If you applied to graduate this school year, you should have received a copy of your degree audit via your Corban e-mail. Please look over this carefully with your advisor and make sure that you have a plan in place to fulfill all of your requirements. Please make sure that Karen Goertzen is aware of your degree completion plans.
- If you did not apply to graduate last April, it is not too late. Please come by the Registrar’s Office to pick up a graduation application. Completed applications must be turned in before December 1, 2016. Please be aware that a late fee does apply.