CHIROPRACTOR ON CAMPUS
If you are interested in seeing Dr. Michals next Wednesday, October 23rd, send Tony Walther an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Dr. Michals will be on campus from 2:30-4:00 p.m. The cost to see him is $10.
FROM THE REGISTRAR’S OFFICE:
- Freshman: Final high school transcripts are needed. If we haven’t received your final transcript you were notified via e-mail a couple of weeks ago by our office. We must receive these prior to the start of spring semester registration.
- Transcripts: If you’ve taken a course at another college or university make sure you request an official transcript be sent to our Registrar’s Office.
- Dropping a class: You may continue to withdraw from classes through Friday, November 8th. Pick up a course change card in the Registrar’s Office & pay the $10 fee to withdraw.
- Graduating in 2013-14, but haven’t applied to graduate?: You can still pick up a graduation application in the Registrar’s Office. Last day to submit your application is: Monday, December 2, 2013
Looking for an on campus job? Here are two opportunities….
- Last call for those interested in a position with campus safety for next semester. Apply at http://www.corban.edu/safety/join-team
- Are you are interested in a job in the Student Life Office? Turn in your resume by October 25th.
HELPFUL INFORMATION FROM THE OFFICE OF STUDENT SUCCESS
1. Corban students! You have a valuable resource at your fingertips called the Oregon Career Information System! Search for a scholarship, explore career options or get help choosing a major, build a resume’, learn job hunting skills, plus create your own private portfolio to save and store you favorite discoveries. You can access OCIS through the “Students” link of the Job and Career Services section under Resources on the Corban home page (or just use this link: http://oregoncis.uoregon.edu/Portal.aspx ). The log in ID is Corban35 and the Password is: Warrior1. Go have a look!
2. Check out Persona–www.persona-co.com—a new social network management service that can help you locate and remove posts in Facebook and Twitter that reference: profanity; adult content; drugs/alcohol; racism/sexism; and violence. Your history includes your posts and friends posts as well Contact Don Sparks 8818, email@example.com if you have questions.
ISRAEL STUDY TOUR RESERVATION DEADLINE APPROACHING
How would you like to make a trip of a lifetime to the Holy Land? There is still time to reserve a spot for our May 2014 Bible Lands Tour. The reservation deadline is Wednesday, November 6th (just a little over TWO WEEKS away), leaving you enough time to talk to family and friends. People are already reserving their spots.
Check out the Corban University website for more info (https://www.corban.edu/news/2013/10/16/israel-study-tour-schedule-may-5-16-2014). When you’re ready to reserve your spot, contact Dr. Tim Anderson (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Dr. Greg Trull (email@example.com) or send in the sign up section of our brochure with your deposit to the Business Office. You can also take our Bible Lands tour course and receive three units of Bible credit.
We’d love to show you the land of our faith and Savior.