GRADUATION APPLICATIONS 2017-18 READY TO PICK UP In the Registrar’s Office:
If you are planning on graduating in December of 2017 or May of 2018, stop by the Registrar’s Office to pick up your graduation application. Completed applications and graduation fee ($130) are due in the Registrar’s Office by 4:00 p.m. on Friday, April 21, 2017.
FALL 2017 COURSE REGISTRATION:
Students please contact your advisor to set up your advising appointment prior to the start of fall semester registration. All students must meet with their advisor to schedule their fall classes and to receive their registration access code. Please check your account for any holds. Holds will prevent you from being able to register for classes.
Registration dates are as follows:
- Juniors to be seniors & seniors: Monday, April 10, 2017
- Sophomores to be juniors: Monday, April 17, 2017
- Freshman to be sophomores: Monday, April 24, 2017
GRADUATION REQUIREMENTS: Final College Transcripts Due: April 1, 2017
Graduating Seniors, if you have taken classes from another college or university and have not submitted your final transcript, they must be received in the Registrar’s Office by April 1st, 2017. All Reach requirements must also be completed by April 1st of your graduating year. If we have not received this information from you, it could prevent you from being able to walk at Commencement.
Summer Courses Online:
Please stop by the Registrar’s Office to pick up a complete list of summer course offerings. There will be two session dates: May 7th – June 30th and July 1st – August 26th. There is no self- registration for summer courses. Tuition is $420 per credit hour and courses must be pre-paid prior to being registered for the course. Completed forms w/tuition must be turned in to the Registrar’s office for registration purposes. This includes students who are also doing independent studies over the summer.
Here are a few of the course offerings:
Session I: May 7th– June 30th
- BA215SP Macro Economics
- BI105SP Bible Study Methods
- BI432GJ NT Book Study Gospel of John
- EN123SP College Writing I
- EN308SP American Literature: 20th Century
- MA103SP Contemporary Math
Session II: July 1st – August 26th
- AT103SP Introduction to Art
- CM213SP Missional Living
- CO102SP Fundamentals of Speech
- BI432E0 NT Book Study: Ephesians
- HI333SP History of Judaism and Christianity
- MA223SP Statistics and Probability
- SC143SP Life Science w/Lab
- Th233SP Biblical Worldview