SPRING SEMESTER REGISTRATION 2017: It is time to start scheduling appointments with your academic advisor:
All graduating Seniors should already be registered for classes for spring semester 2017. Please check SIS to see if you need to make any changes to your spring schedule. *Please do this before October 31st.
*Students who have holds on their accounts will not be allowed to register. If you have a hold on your account you were contacted via your Corban e-mail by the Registrar’s Office, Student Life or Financial Services. Thank you for taking care of these before the start of registration.
UPDATED: Registration Dates: Registration will open on:
- Non-graduating Seniors & Juniors: Monday, October 31st
- Sophomores: Monday, November 7th
- Freshman: Monday, November 14th: All freshmen will receive their new advisor assignments in core group next week. Please wait to schedule an advising appointment until after this time.
*To be considered a:
Senior: you must have completed 93 credits before the start of fall semester.
Junior: 62 credits completed before the start of fall semester
Sophomore: 31 credits completed before the start of fall semester
Freshman: 0 – 30 credits completed before the start of fall semester
Withdrawing from a class?: The last day to withdraw from a class in Friday, October 28th.
If you need to withdraw from a class, please stop by the Registrar’s Office to pick up a course change card. Once you have the required signatures, please return the form to the Registrar’s Office along with your $10 fee per class withdrawn.
Final High School Due:
- Freshman: If you have not submitted your final high school transcript, please put in a request now to have it sent to the Registrar’s Office at Corban. You will have a hold on your account which will prevent you from being able to register until your transcript has been received in the Registrar’s Office. If you have any questions please stop by the Registrar’s Office between 9 – 4, Monday – Friday
Graduating this year?
- If you applied to graduate this school year, you should have received a copy of your degree audit via your Corban e-mail. Please look over this carefully with your advisor and make sure that you have a plan in place to fulfill all of your requirements. Please make sure that Karen Goertzen is aware of your degree completion plans.
- If you did not apply to graduate last April, it is not too late. Please come by the Registrar’s Office to pick up a graduation application. Completed applications must be turned in before December 1, 2016. Please be aware that a late fee does apply.