NO CLASSES ON FRIDAY, OCTOBER 14th: Mid-term study break
SPRING SEMESTER REGISTRATION 2017: It is time to start scheduling appointments with your academic advisor:
All graduating Seniors should already be registered for classes for spring semester 2017. Please check SIS to see if you need to make any changes to your spring schedule. Please do this before October 31st.
Registration Dates: Registration will open on:
- Non-graduating Seniors: Monday, October 31st
- Juniors: Monday, November 7th
- Sophomores: Monday, November 14th
- Freshmen: Monday, November 21st: All freshmen will receive their new advisor assignments in core group next week. Please wait to schedule an advising appointment until after this time.
*To be considered a:
Senior: you must have completed 93 credits before the start of fall semester.
Junior: 62 credits completed before the start of fall semester
Sophomore: 31 credits completed before the start of fall semester
Freshman: 0 – 30 credits completed before the start of fall semester
Withdrawing from a class?:
If you need to withdraw from a class, please stop by the Registrar’s Office to pick up a course change card. Once you have the required signatures, please return the form to the Registrar’s Office along with your $10 fee per class withdrawn. You have until Friday, October 28, 2016 to withdraw from a class this semester.
Final High School and College Transcripts Due:
- Freshman: If you have not submitted your final high school transcript, please put in a request now to have it sent to the Registrar’s Office at Corban. You will have a hold on your account which will prevent you from being able to register until your transcript has been received in the Registrar’s Office. If you have any questions please stop by the Registrar’s Office between 9 – 4, Monday – Friday
- If you have taken classes at another college or university and have not had your final transcripts sent to Corban. Please place an order to have them sent to the Registrar’s Office at Corban.
Graduating this year?
- If you applied to graduate this school year, you should have received a copy of your degree audit via your Corban e-mail. Please look over this carefully with your advisor and make sure that you have a plan in place to fulfill all of your requirements. Please make sure that Karen Goertzen is aware of your degree completion plans.
- If you did not apply to graduate last April, it is not too late. Please come by the Registrar’s Office to pick up a graduation application. Completed applications must be turned in before December 1, 2016. Please be aware that a late fee does apply.