What ARE the Corban Clips?!
The Corban Clips is a regularly updated blog that acts as a campus newsletter, keeping us informed and in the know! The Corban Clips are always accessible at: https://blogs.corban.edu/clips/. Here it is also possible to subscribe to the Clips and receive an email each time a new post is published. If you have items you would like communicated through the Clips, please email StudentLife@Corban.edu each week by Thursday afternoon.
Monday, August 31, 7:00 PM
- Did someone say pizza? Yes, we’ll have it! Bring your own drink.
- No debate experience required.
- Earn academic credit (1 credit/sem.)
- Opportunity to compete in six of Oregon’s most prestigious tournaments
- For further information contact: Professor Tony Caito email@example.com
From the Registrar’s Office
Welcome to the new school year!
Adding or Dropping a Class?
Please look at your class schedule in SIS to make sure that the classes you are attending are the same ones on your Fall semester schedule. Friday, September 4th is the last day that you can add a class to your Fall schedule and the last day to drop a class without a fee. If you need to change your schedule you may drop the class yourself or see your adviser. After September 5th you will be allowed to withdraw from a course in the Registrar’s Office, but there will be a $10 drop fee.
Final High School and College Transcripts Due:
- Students, if you are a Freshman and have not sent in your final high school transcript, please put in your request now to have your transcript sent to the Registrar’s Office at Corban.
- If you have taken classes at another university or college and have not had your final transcripts sent to Corban. Please contact the school’s registrar’s office and have your final official transcript mailed to the Registrar’s Office at Corban.
Graduating this year?
If you did not apply to graduate last April, it is not too late. Pick up a graduation application in the Registrar’s office and submit your paperwork before December 1, 2015.
Meal Plan Information
Friday, September 4th (the close of registration) is also the last day to make meal plan changes!