If you have keys checked out to you (beyond your room key) they are due back to the Campus Care office by Friday, April 25. If you have extenuating circumstances where you need your keys longer, please email Katrina at email@example.com.
Spring Semester Reach work due next Friday!
Don’t forget that all outstanding Reach work is due by Friday, April 25th! Keep up the great work, Corban students. And, remember, please have your supervisors submit the forms from their email addresses; this is how the evaluations are considered “signed.”
Reminder from the Health Office!
Thursday, April 24 will be Matt Summers’ last day to hold clinic this year. If you need to check back in with him, if you need a prescription refilled for the summer, or if you are ill/injured and would like to start the summer healthy, contact Nurse Janie at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an appointment.
BE AWARE THAT YOU HAVE PAID FOR A YEARBOOK!
Trusting that the yearbooks DO come in on time…
Yearbooks will be available first on Monday, April 28, from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. in Pavilion, next to the pool table.
You may pick up your yearbook during these times and on these days:
Monday – Friday – 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Museum Without Walls
Stressed about finals? Is your brain rung out to dry on your 15 page paper? Take an hour on Wednesday the 23rd to recharge your batteries and embrace your childhood in a COLORING DAY! Put down the textbooks and grab coloring books and crayons (which will be provided!). Time and place TBA so keep an eye out for an email.
NO MEETING THIS SATURDAY APRIL 19th!!!!! Have a great Summer Vacation and see you next year! 😀
Attention ALL UNDERGRAD STUDENTS
Don’t forget to fill out the Mail Forwarding Form or you won’t get your mail…
If you are staying on campus, you can just use Corban’s address.
The form is VERY EASY and FAST to complete…so no excuses “Just Do It!”
http://inside.corban.edu/mail/forwarding or http://inside.corban.edu/mail
FROM THE REGISTRAR’S OFFICE:
- FINALS WEEK April 28 – May 1, 2014. To view the finals schedule go to this link: http://inside.corban.edu/calendars/final-examinations
- Rescheduling a final: Students are required to take their final examinations at the scheduled times. Rescheduling final exams is only allowed for reasons of schedule conflict (two exams at the same hour or more than three in a day) or in cases of documented disability or emergency. Please see the Registrar if you do not understand this policy or need to reschedule. If any exam is rescheduled the exam will be monitored in the Student Support Center. If it is necessary to reschedule a final examination for any reason other than that mentioned above, a fee is charged to cover the costs of monitoring a rescheduled final.
- Volunteers Needed for Commencement: Corban University will be hosting our annual graduation ceremony on Saturday, May 4th at 2:00 pm, at the Salem Armory Auditorium. We need volunteers to assist with a variety of different jobs at commencement. If you could serve as a greeter, usher, ticket taker, etc… please stop by the Registrar’s Office or e-mail Sandy Clouser at email@example.com.
- GRADUATION APPLICATIONS 2015: If you are planning on graduating in December 2014 or May 2015, stop by the Registrar’s office to pick up your graduation application. Applications are due back in the Registrar’s Office by Friday, April 18th
- REGISTRATION DATES FALL SEMESTER 2014 CLASSES: We will continue self-registration for classes. Please set up an advising appointment with your advisor before you register for your fall semester classes.
Juniors to be seniors/seniors: Monday, April 7th
Sophomores to be juniors: Monday, April 14th
Freshmen to be sophomores; Monday, April, 21st
- SUMMER CLASS OFFERING:
BIBI432GJ: NT Book Study, The Gospel of John w/Dr. Gary Derickson, 3 credits, June 16 – July 25. Tuition: $1005, plus a $40 technology fee. SIGN UP TODAY! The class must be paid for at the time that you register. Registration forms will be available in the Registrar’s Office.
- COMMENCEMENT 2014: Saturday, May 3rd, 2:00 pm, Salem Armory Auditorium Rehearsal: All graduates will need to be at the Salem Armory for rehearsal at 12:15 pm, prior to the 2:00 ceremony. Doors will open for guests at 1:00 pm For more information about commencement visit our website: http://inside.corban.edu/commencement
*If you have not picked up your cap and gown, please stop by the Registrar’s Office.
Announcement from the Reach Office…important…
Fall of 2014 the new policies will take place! For details see the bulletin board outside of the Reach office on the second floor of Schimmel.