Grass Volleyball Tournament
Saturday April, 12th @ IM Fields
- Recreational & Competitive Leagues
- Games begin at 1pm
- Team sign-up Sheets available in Gym Lobby (must be turned in by Friday, April 11th @ 5pm Limited Team Space.)
Warrior Baseball Worship
Your are invited to the Pslam Center on Saturday, April 12 at 8:45 pm for a free worship time and mini concert by local singer/songwriter Logan Martin. It is sponsored by the Warrior baseball team and will include the first live debut of the baseball’s team new song “We are Warriors.” Come join us a we worship our Lord through song and prayer.
Music, Music, Music!!!
- Come to the Psalm Center April 11, 2014 at 7:30 p.m. to celebrate “A Century of Jazz” featuring the Corban University Jazz Band. It will be fun and Free!
- Amy Griffith, Harp Recital – April 12, 2014 at 7:30 p.m. at First Presbyterian Church, 770 Chemeketa St NE, Salem. Amy will perform solos and duets with other Corban University students, alumnae and music faculty.
- Tuesday, April 15, 2014 at noon – Student Recital – Featuring a variety of solo performances by Corban music students
Free Portrait Photo Workshop
This Sunday, April 13th, 4:30 to 6:30 p.m. Are you frustrated that the photos you take of people often don’t come out the way you want? If you are ready to learn the basics of portrait photography just in time for summer, plan to attend a free portrait photo workshop at Corban. You don’t need a big fancy SLR to attend. Bring your point n’ shoot, smartphone or any other digital camera and you’ll be taking better photos almost immediately.
The class is limited to eight people so please contact Sheldon Traver ASAP if you would like to attend.
Board Game Olympic registrations close on the 16th with the games being held on the 17th. Get a team ready!
Remember that one time…when commuters, staff, and faculty won the Turkey Trot food drive contest?
Well now’s your chance to claim the prize, folks! You have won a ROOT BEER FLOAT PARTY in the Manna Room on Wednesday, April 16th from 12 pm-1 pm. Along with floats and delicious snacks you will have the opportunity to join in a wild game of BUNCO.
We hope to see you there!
Blood Brother Documentary
Wednesday, April 16th – Emitte Center 9:00-11:00 PM
The Student Activities Board invites you to come see an award winning documentary about a man who travels to India and there encounters children with HIV/AIDS. This powerful documentary chronicles this man’s decision to dedicate his life to helping these children.
Westrek: Come Adventure With Us!
Saturday, April 12th – Wahkeena-Multnomah Falls Loop
Join us for a hike in the Columbia River Gorge including deep forest, streams, views, and 10 waterfalls!
Cost: $4 (the same as a trip to Dutch Bros)
How to sign up & questions: contact Travis Carr or Angel Prideaux.