From the Registrar:
- THE LAST DAY TO DROP A CLASS IS TODAY!!! Friday, November 8, 2013: Pick up a course change card in the Registrar’s Office and pay the $10 fee per course dropped.
- Graduating in May 2013, but haven’t applied to graduate?: You can still pick up a graduation application in the Registrar’s Office and fill out the necessary paperwork. The last day to submit your graduation application is: DECEMBER 1, 2013.
- SPRING SEMESTER REGISTRATION: It is time to schedule appointments with your advisor.
- Seniors: Schedules for graduates have been entered by the Registrar’s Office earlier this month (unless you have a hold on your account). Check your spring schedule in SIS to make sure it is correct. If there are any changes needed, please contact the Registrar’s Office.
- Juniors (and Seniors not graduating): Registration beings on Monday, Nov. 4th
- Sophomores: Registration begins Nov. 11th
- Freshmen: Registration begins Nov. 18th.
*All students, with the exception of Music majors will be participating in self registration. This requires you to visit your advisor for an advising visit and to receive your registration code.
- Freshmen: Final high school transcripts are due in the Registrar’s Office. If we have not received yours you were notified via e-mail. These must be received in the Registrar’s Office prior to spring semester registration or you will not be allowed to register for spring classes.
- FINAL EXAMS: December 9 – 12, 2013
STUDENT SATISFACTION SURVEY HAS ARRIVED!
Every other year in the fall, Corban conducts an assessment of student satisfaction in a variety of areas across the institution. Your feedback is very important and will guide the choices we make. A link to the survey has been sent to all traditional undergraduate students via email. All who respond to the survey will enter drawings for some cool stuff. Please, participate! In appreciation for completing the survey, you will be entered into a drawing to receive a $100 Amazon gift card, one of three of $20 gift cards for iTunes and one of four $10 gift cards from iTunes.
Corban Camp Team
Information meeting coming November 26th- stay tuned for details. Questions in the meantime? Email Heidi at email@example.com
It’s that time again, Corban Experience is almost here!
On Sunday afternoon we will be having about 160 potential students on campus and on Monday many of them will be joined by their parents. The visitors will be in classes, chapel and in our dining hall. We have learned over the years that one of the things that stands out to our visitors is how they are treated while on campus. You can be a part of seeing students make the choice to attend Corban by your interaction with our visitors during Corban Experience. Everyone on campus plays a big role in what kind of experience our visitors have, thank you in advance for making them feel welcome.
Planning on a Housing Change Next Semester?
There are two forms available in the Student Life Office to help you navigate any changes you might want to make.
If you are planning to move off campus please pick up a Off Campus Housing Request Form, fill it out and leave it at the Student Life desk.
If you are planning to make a roommate change or building change please pick up a roommate Change Request Form, fill it out and leave it at the Student Life desk.
Both forms will be collected and passed on to Eugene Edwards, Director of Community Life.