TUITION REMINDER FROM FINANCIAL SERVICES:
Early Registration for Fall semester opens April 4th. If you have an unpaid balance and are not on a Payment Plan, a registration HOLD is currently on your account.
Statements were sent to your Corban email on March 1st, so take time to find that email, and review your account online.
Tuition Payment Options:
- Access your Student Account and make Payments:
- Go to our Student Information System (SIS) at sis.corban.edu
- Enter your student ID (use your social security number if you have not yet been issued a student ID or have not accessed your account yet. You will be prompted to change from the SSN to your personal pin.)
- Instructions on how to access your account and make payments.
- Payments can be made by Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express or eCheck at no cost to you.
- Pay with additional Loans: More information contact the Financial Aid Office: (503) 375-7006 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 3. PLEASE STOP BY and see us if you have questions or concerns. We want to help!