Apply today for off-campus service learning opportunities with the Center for Global Engagement!
Corban University seeks interns for Awana Korea’s Vision Camp in Orlando, Florida.
Vision Camp interns make a difference for Jesus Christ in the lives of South Korean students. Living in Orlando, Florida for 3 to 4 weeks, interns build relationships with South Korean students while teaching English and sharing the Gospel relationally. Vision Camps typically include trips to Wycliffe Bible Translators HQ, Cape Canaveral, Disney World, and Universal Studios.
- Teaching English class
- Being a house leader and taking care of the kids inside the housing accommodations. Interns and students live in rented apartment accommodations.
- Chaperoning the outdoor activities.
- Leading English worship time with the kids.
- Helping prepare an English Bible skit with the kids.
- Interns work with a team of up to 10 other interns.
- The first Vision Camp is December 27, 2017 to January 25, 2018. We are looking for five male leaders and five female leaders.
- The second Vision Camp is February 1, 2018 to February 21, 2018. We are looking for three male leaders and three female leaders.
- Interns may choose both Vision Camps or only one.
- Interns need to purchase roundtrip airfare to Orlando, Florida.
- All other expenses and accommodations are provided by Awana Korea.
- Applicants who have a serving heart and a sense of adventure will find this is the right experience for them!