“There is not a square inch in the whole domain of our human existence over which Christ, who is Sovereign over all, does not cry, Mine!”
Abraham Kuyper understood that all God’s truth is linked in seamless, integrated whole. As a Christian thought leader, Corban University seeks to bring biblical integration to all disciplines. The Second International Christian Higher Education Conference, co-sponsored by Corban University and Biola University and hosted at the Universitas Pelita Harapan in Jakarta, asks how scholars can strive for this biblical integration.
- How do methods or approaches in the Christian university deepen a biblical perspective and transform culture?
- How do Christian academics use the power of the biblical story to engage and impact the world to promote excellence in education and media?
Keynote speakers will address additional questions:
- What is the Christian approach to the public life of culture in education and through media?
- What are the implications of the Christian worldview?
- How does the biblical story transform the culture we live in?
Please prayerfully consider submitting proposals for a paper, panel or workshop. Proposals are due March 31.This conference is a perfect opportunity for Christian faculty and scholars to share their biblical insights and strategies. Come delight in the variety of cultures and in the beauty of Indonesia. What are you being asked to share?
Questions? Considering how to become globally engaged? Please contact email@example.com.